About Pamoja Generation Empowerement
Our registered office of the Company will be situated in Kenya
The objects for which the company is established are:-
Use education, counseling, mentorship and humanitarian aid to nurture individuals to complete wellness with special focus on the vulnerable groups which include;
- Widows and widowers
- Orphans and children at risk
- Persons with disabilities
- Under-age mothers
- The poor of the poorest
- Internally and externally displaced persons
- The elderly
- The terminally ill
- Disaster and crisis victims
- Offer academic mentorship and support to needy children and young people in academic and career related concerns.
- Offer both individual and group counseling services, team building, training and motivational talk services with the aim of personal and group development.
- Train community leaders including women and youth in peace building, conflict resolutions and leadership skills among other community needs.
- Liaise and work with other helping professionals, foundations, the government, non – governmental organizations, religious leaders and groups working with the community to help in equipping people with psychosocial skills necessary for leading a fulfilling and productive life.
- Initiate community based wellness intervention programmes and help in putting up and equipping community infrastructure, facilities and dimmed as necessary for improving the quality of life for all people.
- Initiate income generating activities such as poultry keeping, modern kitchen garden, tailoring, weaving, catering, tie and dye, house management training.